|Name:||New-generation Pneumatic Device||Energy:||1-6Bar Adjustable|
|Frequency:||1-21 Hz Adjustable||Shots:||5000000 Shot|
|Treatment Tips:||11 Different Treatment Tips||Function:||Pain Relief, ED|
|Usage:||Beauty And Physio||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Voltage:||110V/220V|
Pneumatic Shockwave Therapy Machine,
11 Tips Pneumatic Shockwave Machine,
5000000 Shot Shockwave Machine
11 Tips 5000000 Shot Pneumatic Shockwave Therapy Machine
11 Tips 5000000 Shot Pain Relief Pneumatic Shockwave Therapy Machine
|Mode item||Pneumatic shockwave machine|
|Frequency||1-21 hz adjustable|
|Application 2||ED Treatment|
|Application 2||Body pain relief, sport injury recovery|
What is Shockwave
Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment is a non-invasive (no incisions) treatment that involves the delivery of high energy sound waves, or acoustical energy, to affected areas of the body to trigger the body's own natural repair mechanisms and stimulate healing. Shockwave Treatment ('extracorporeal' meaning 'outside the body') is a safe and effective treatment option. The recovery period is shorter than traditional invasive surgery and the procedure eliminates many of the risks associated with traditional surgery. Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment (ESWT) has been used effectively for many years around the world. It was first approved in the United States by the FDA in October 2000 for the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, a type of heel pain. The FDA subsequently approved ESWT for Lateral Epicondylitis, commonly referred to as Tennis Elbow, in March 2003.
How Does Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment Work?
The widely accepted theory is that Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment (ESWT) causes micro-trauma and controlled injury at the affected area, thereby leading to the formation of blood vessels (revascularization) which triggers the body's natural healing process and repair mechanisms. The sound waves are also thought to release adhesions and scarring to help increase mobility an doptimize healing. Studies have shown a 60-80% success rate in significantly reducing or eliminating pain.
Shockwave machine MBS-SL08C Features
1. Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
2. Projectile creates shockwave based on highly precision controlled air-pressure
3. Oil-free air compressor, low noise and durable
4. Rich transmitter for various treatments
5. With pre-set treatment protocols, and user customized protocols
6. Energy levels from 1Bar to 6Bar, adjustable, stepping at 0.1Bar
7. Frequency up to 21Hz, adjustable from 1Hz to 21Hz, stepping at 1Hz
8. Big touch screen with fast-knobs to set frequency and energy instantly
What Is ESWT (Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment) Used For?
ESWT has been used effectively worldwide to treat "insertional tendinopathies," such as:
1. Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
2. Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)>
3. Shoulder Calcifications (Calcific Tendonitis)
4. Achilles Tendonitis
5. Knees (Patellar Tendonitis)
6. Millions of people suffer from pain caused by inflammation of tendons and other soft tissues attached to bones, commonly referred to as "insertional tendinopathies."