|Product Name:||Shockwave For Physiotherapy||Frequency:||1-16Hz|
|Power:||200W||Treatment Head:||7 Sizes Tips|
|Shockwave Energy:||5-200mj||Touch Screen:||Yes|
|Appliation:||Pain Relief, ED Treatment||Handle With LCD Display:||Yes|
|Shots Life:||2,000,000shots||Warranty:||1 Year|
Electromagnetic Shockwave Equipment,
5mj Shockwave Equipment,
5mj Focused ed Shockwave Equipment
5mj Focused Therapy ED Electromagnetic Shockwave Equipment
Focused Therapy ED Physiotherapy Electromagnetic Shockwave Equipment
8 inch touch screen
|Feature 1||ED treatment|
|Feature 2||Pain relief/ muscle relaxation|
7 different size of heads
Shock wave Working theory
Shock wave is a pressure wave–any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shock wave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shock wave.The shock waves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle.The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shock wave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shock waves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such asbone,the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
Shock Wave Application
1. Shoulder pain, calcific tendonitis;
2. Radial or ulnar humeral epicondylitis;
3. Trochanteric tendinitis;
4. Waist pain or pygalgia;
5. Patellar tendonitis;
6. Tibial stress syndrome;
8. Plantar fascitis.
9. fat reduction
1. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain; The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards.
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast; By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant. The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anaesthesia, if used.
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments; For some indications, such as Tennis Elbow, there is really no other effective treatment.
Myofascial trigger point therapy on back and shoulders
Periostitis / shin splints (Condition after overload)
Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthritis
Myofascial trigger points
Radial and ulnar epicondylitis, tennis elbow
Tendinitis of the shoulder / shoulder problems
Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
Status post muscular injury