|Lymphatic Detoxification Massager
|Speed Of The Roller:
|Easy To Clean:
|Easy To Operation:
|Could Use By Self:
|Use For Lymphatic:
Fat Remove vacuum roller rf machine Slimming Machine,
Physiotherapy vacuum roller rf machine Machine,
Home vacuum roller rf machine Machine
Home Physiotherapy Fat Remove vacuum roller rf machine Slimming Machine
Physiotherapy pain therapy fat remove massager vacuum roller rf machine Slimming Machine
|Fat removal massage roller
|Pain relief, muscle relaxation
|Fat removal, Lymphatic drainage
What is massage roller?
Srart from micro-vibration, Roller massager continuously rolls and press to improve water retention and do shaping. Gently but powerfully treat on cellulite and muscular tightness
What does the machine use for?
1. The orange peel skin effect: the swinging movement of the spheres allows the separation of the adipocytes that are responsible for the fibrous tissue, that causes the orange peel" skin. effect; it reduces the beauty flaw after only a few sessions.
2. legs lightness: The rotating action of the therapy works as a pump" and liberates the cellulite tissues from liquids in excess and facilitates the draining towards the lymphatic connectors and glands.this allows an immediate reduction and a re-oxygenation of the treated area.
3. Action on the micro-circulation: The mechanical swing works on the micro-circulation, inducing an effect of vasoconstriction and vasodilator that result in an improvement of blood circulation in the treated area
4. Muscular toning: The vibrating stimulation works on neural conditioning(alpha conditioning) it allows to obtain an optimization of the muscular tone in the treated areas this stimulation made on the muscle for the anappropriate amount of time, allows an increase of the muscle tone in the treated area.
1. Action on the vascular system
The particular “bee-hive disposition of the spheres in the cylinder, induces a pressure and lift, a kind of “vascular gymnastic”that allows an improvement of the microcirculation in the interested areas.
2. Tissue Re-compaction
even in advanced fibrosis, the method works through the “compression and vibration” by using the muscle as an active resistance, that allows the compression of the fatty areas, that once they are stressed they break up the fibrosis septa.
3. Lymphatic stasis and lymphedema
Roller massager produces a pulsed and rhythmic action that is induced by the direction of the rotating cylinder that works on the lymphatic system by eliminating the excess fluids, that are a feature of the lymphatic stasis. In all the treated patients the method has shown a reduction and elimination of the pain.
4. The analgesic effect
The medical history of a patient, that suffers from panniculitis, shows a typical stage of painful edematous conditions. The
studies carried out on these disorders have shown that the roller massager works on the mechanoreceptors and on the inflammation.
Where does the machine use for