|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||stronger package|
|Delivery Time:||7-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Operation System:||Leg Pressotherapy||Certification:||CE ROHS|
|Feature::||Anti-Puffiness, Blood Vessels Removal, Cellulite Reduction, Weight Loss||Technology:||Infrared + Air Presso+EMS|
|Air Bags:||14units||Work Mode:||4mode|
|Pression:||9 Levels||Blanket Material:||Waterproof|
|Product Name:||Leg Pressothery Machine||Treatment Time:||Adjustable|
Detox Drainage Pressotherapy Machine,
Mini Pressotherapy Machine,
Pressotherapy Body Massage Machine
Mini Leg Body Massage Detox Drainage Pressotherapy Machine
Mini Leg Presotherapy Body Massage Detox Drainage Pressotherapy Machine
|work mode||4 mode|
|Function||weight loss,lymphatic drainag|
|Feature||Anti-Puffiness, Blood Vessels Removal, Cellulite Reduction, Weight Loss, Detox|
|use||home use,clinic use|
What is IPC (intermittent pneumatic compression) ?
Air chambers and air pumps are used to produce air compression massage for the legs and waist. Through the repeated sequential and intermittent inflation and deflation of the air chambers, air compression therapy is effective in promoting good blood and lymph circulation, improving metabolism and expanding blood vessels in the body. IPC therapy as a physical therapy method which is widely adopted by physiotherapist to make treatment for lymph edema relief, poor blood circulation, sports recovery, limb paralysis and limb pain relief.
How a pressotherapy machine works
Pressotherapy is typically performed in spas or wellness centers that may also offer facials, waxing, or massage. A trained esthetician will perform the procedure. Pressotherapy is similar to a lymphatic drainage massage, but while massage is performed by hand, pressotherapy is administered by a machine that dispenses the correct amount of pressure every time. Here’s how the procedure works:
1. You will arrive at your appointment and be led to the pressotherapy chair or bed. You do not need to remove your clothes. While you can learn how to give yourself an at-home lymphatic drainage massage, pressotherapy should always be done in office with a trained practitioner.
2. The esthetician will help you get into the garment (which looks sort of like an astronaut’s space suit). This can be wrapped around the legs, your midsection, arms or all three.
3. The garment has tubes on it that are hooked up to a computerized air pressure machine. The garment will inflate with air and you will feel a squeezing sensation that should feel like pressure, not pain.
4. A typical session will last for 30 to 45 minutes. Your body may feel light afterward, and anecdotally, some people feel they have to urinate right away, which could be due to the movement of water in the body. You can get pressotherapy done as often as twice a week.
1. infrared sauna clothing to reduce fat
2. electronic muscle stimulation to tighten skin
3. pressotherapy to do massage and de-toxin treatment