Advantages of Extracorporeal MagneticTherapy:
* As a non-invasive touch-free technology, provides an unprecedented level of patient comfort while delivering powerful and effective results.
* Patients do not need to undress for treatment sessions.
* has a broad range of applications for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
* Magnetolith equipment has an articulated arm to allow for hands-free treatment.
* Therapy sessions are short, lasting from 5-20 minutes.
* Physio Magneto is easy to maintain and inexpensive to operate.
Pain free Treatment is comfortable and straightforward,the patient does not have to undress.
Hands free Effective fatigue-free work for the user,applicator positioning by hand or with the flexible holding arm .
Fast treatment Treatment session lasts between 10 – 20 minutes depending on the indication.
Water cooling Continuous and reliable operation by water-cooled applicator,Knob control flexible applicator holding arm
Touch free perfectly suited for the social distancing and the minimal patient contact
ST mode Magnetic pulse frequency to 100-300khz.
MT mode Magnetic pulse frequency 50hz 10.4 inch screen
Degenerative joint diseases Signs of wear and tear, e.g. arthrosis (knee, hip, hands, shoulder, elbow), herniated disc, spondylarthrosis
Pain therapy (Chronic) pain, e.g. back pain, lumbalgia, tension, radiculopathies, heel pain
Sport injuries (Chronic) inflammation of tendons and joints, tendon overload syndrome, osteitis pubis
Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy enhances the effectiveness of ESWT in the following ways:
* Reduces inflammation to allow for better penetration of shock waves
* Improves joint ligaments, cartilage and fluids
* Activates cellular metabolism in the target region
* Revitalizes damaged cells
* Instigates cellular healing
* Reduces inflammation to enhances muscle firing capabilities
* Expands the area of treatment
* Enhances physical therapy outcomes
* Gives immediate therapeutic results
* Facilitates ultrasound guided regenerative injections
*Degenerative joint diseases
such as osteoarthritis (knees, hips, hands, sho ulders, elbows).
*Pain treatment Chronic pain include back pain, lumbago, tension, radicul opathy Sports injuries.
*Chronic inflammation of tendons and joints tendon overuse syndromes, inflammation of the pubic bone
How Physio Magneto Works?
Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy transmits high energy magnetic pulses to targeted tissues at extremely high oscillating
frequencies ranging from 100–300 kHz. Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy. Waves can penetrate deep tissues up to 18 cm beneath the skin’s surface,
to target difficult-to-reach tendons,muscles, bones and nervous tissues. When delivered with the right intensity and frequency,
Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy synchronizes with the body’s magnetic fields, causing a disturbance that triggers a regenerative response.