|Product Name:||Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy Machine||Work Depth:||18CM|
|Application 1::||Musculoskeletal Diseases||Application 2::||Degenerative Joint Diseases|
|Application 3::||Pain Therapy||Application 4::||Sport Injuries|
|Therapy Sessions::||Lasting From 5-20 Minutes.||High-frequency::||100 To 300 KHz|
|Advantage1::||The Patient Does Not Have To Undress||Advantage2::||Non Invasive Touch Free Technology|
Advantages of Extracorporeal MagneticTherapy:
* As a non-invasive touch-free technology, provides an unprecedented level of patient comfort while delivering powerful and
* Patients do not need to undress for treatment sessions.
* has a broad range of applications for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
* Magnetolith equipment has an articulated arm to allow for hands-free treatment.
* Therapy sessions are short, lasting from 5-20 minutes.
* Physio Magneto is easy to maintain and inexpensive to operate.
Extracorporeal Magnetic Therapy enhances the effectiveness of ESWT in the following ways:
* Reduces inflammation to allow for better penetration of shock waves
* Improves joint ligaments, cartilage and fluids
* Activates cellular metabolism in the target region
* Revitalizes damaged cells
* Instigates cellular healing
* Reduces inflammation to enhances muscle firing capabilities
* Expands the area of treatment
* Enhances physical therapy outcomes
* Gives immediate therapeutic results
* Facilitates ultrasound guided regenerative injections