|Product Name:||ED Shockwave Machine||Frequency:||1-16HZ|
|Shots:||2,000,000 Shots||Usage:||ED Erectile Dysfunction Problem|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Energy:||5-200J|
|Shockwave Tips:||4 Pcs||Whatsapp:||008618875984823|
focused shockwave therapy machine,
extracorporeal shock wave therapy machine,
ED focused shockwave machine
Low Intensity Shock Wave Machine For Ed Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave Therapy Machine
|ED Tips||4 different size tips|
|Frequency||1 – 16 Hz|
|Transmitter||4 pcs alloy made heads for different applications|
Shock wave therapy equipment is widely used for physiotherapy&pain relief, sports injury, Also for male Erectile Dysfunction treatment.
What is Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy uses pulsed sound waves that are applied to the treatment area using a machine. The therapy leads to the creation of new, functioning blood vessels, which greatly increases blood flow. This therapy aims to provide sustained improvement and possible cure for ED. It allows a man to return to a more normal erection.
As “end-stage” ED patients, they will be able to enjoy normal sexual functionality. Our shockwave therapy machine breakthrough therapeutic system can bring lasting improvement in erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions – painlessly, naturally and safety.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction using linear focused piezo shockwaves. The ED2.0 technique is a quick and comprehensive treatment covering the entire cavernous bodies. The energy from shock wave therapy stimulates new blood vessel growth through a process called angiogenesis. This increases penile blood flow, which may improve erectile function. Treatment is quick and lasts only a few minutes.
Who will benefit
1. Significant arterial blood flow problems mainly seen in diabetics, hypertensives, high cholesterol or similar problems
2. Not responding to high dose of ED medication or worsening despite medication.
3. After prostate surgery and in similar cases specially in advanced age.
4. Erectile dysfunction shockwave therapy
ED Shockwave therapy also for physiotherapy, rehabilitation, sports injury, pain relief ect.
- Plantar Fasciitis Shock Wave Therapy System / shockwave physical therapy machine - Achillodynia/Achillobursitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area. - Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Acupuncture Shock Wave Therapy System / shockwave physical therapy machine
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles